Thread: Early ESA??

Early ESA??

My partner gets ESA every fortnight and until recently was receiving PIP but that was stopped after a bad assessment and we're currently fighting to get it back.
    We were expecting the ESA tomorrow but it has come in a day early?
    This has us panicking that it has also been stopped. I was going to call them today but I didn't get the chance. It also says "JSA" instead of "ESA" which also has us confused.
    I read about a glitch over Christmas but that surely would have been sorted by now?
    Any insight would be great. Thanks.

It is a fast payment esa doesn't have a fast payment system so they use the JSA one,there must have been another glitch or someone just made a mistake when your payment normally gets processed and they just payed it straight into your account it's nothing to worry about.

OK thank you for the reassurance.

Similar Threads

1. Dla to pip, should i apply early
    By smokie899 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 03-28-2017, 10:03 AM
  2. Carers Allowance paid Early, anyone elses Carer get paid Early
    By Cheddars in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 03-11-2017, 11:34 AM
  3. ESA early payment?
    By babyblu64 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 12-07-2016, 09:31 AM
  4. Esa Decision Early
    By stormforce in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-22-2015, 03:59 AM
  5. Early delivery
    By pg1973 in forum Motoring - help & advice on cars for disabled people, Blue Badge and Motability
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-05-2013, 12:19 PM