Thread: BBC TV News search for a mum and Barbie dolls

BBC TV News search for a mum and Barbie dolls

Hi,

Are you the mum or dad of a disabled child who might talk to the BBC about the significance of a new Barbie doll with a prosthetic leg and one in a wheelchair?

It is for an interview we are doing this morning at 10:40 on the BBC Victoria Derbyshire Programme.

Here is a link to the story for further information: https://dailym.ai/2I9qgap

Ideally the interview will take place from our main central London studios at New Broadcasting House, Portland Place, W1A 1AA (nearest tube: Oxford Circus), but could be from any BBC TV studio or FaceTime/Skype.

If you can help, please contact me urgently on 07941 071 973 or brian.whelan@bbc.co.uk.

Kind regards,

Brian

Brian Whelan
    BBC News Producer and author of Judicial Lies
    +44 (0) 20 3614 2424
    +44 7941 071 973
    brian.whelan@bbc.co.uk
    @WRITERwhelan

a

Today I want to introduce you to BlackJack.Fun. This is the website for people played BlackJack from 2018. They are really interesting and we can play with 3 crypto : BTC, LTC, DASH. I will give you a few reasons for why choose this site: - There is no min or max deposit, withdrawal and especially instant. - No min or max bet. - Good support and fair examination. If you are a Black Jack follower, go now: https://blackjack.fun