Thread: Its all starting up

Its all starting up

Tete a tete are more or less in full swing, Hellebores are looking magnificent (although they have aphids on the flowers, apparently Hellebore aphids are a 'thing') Snowdrops are great, some seeds sown, and plans to increase fruit trees and shrubs and sizes of borders.)

Image is some 'marble like' hailstones around sedums.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_7210.jpg  
    Last edited by TheFlyingKidney; 02-17-2019 at 05:32 PM.

Yes, I need to get into my garden and start tidying up now plants are coming to life. I have some bulbs to remove that came up blind last year and I couldn't remember which they were. They are up again so will remove them whilst I can still see them.
    Not been well so nothing has got done but feeling better now so will have to have a go this week when I have a day appointment free.

I am impressed! Very beautiful!