Thread: [Academic] Investigating the relationship between Health constructs and attitudes inf

Post [Academic] Investigating the relationship between Health constructs and attitudes inf

I’m a 3rd year undergraduate student at Birmingham City University and conducting a study for my dissertation research on factors around health constructs and attitudes influencing resilience. I aim to recruit roughly around 300 participants that are over the age of 18. The project has been approved by the Ministry of Defence Research Ethics Committee and the Psychology Research Ethics Committee; In line with the regulations outlined by the British Psychological society, therefore participants have the right to withdraw their data during and up to 14 days after they completed the questionnaires.

https://blss.eu.qualtrics.com/jfe/fo...ygjhtZ3CMQkQCx

Quote Originally Posted by Frizzle View Post
    ... factors around health constructs and attitudes influencing resilience. I aim to recruit roughly around 300 participants that are over the age of 18.
    Would you like to repeat all that in plain English?
    You might get more volunteers if they could understand just WTF you were talking about. BUT-

From your survey blurb:
    You will be participating in a study that looks into factors that influence combat readiness.
    Due to the nature of the topics being explored it would be advised that participants whom have been recently diagnosed with and/or have had previous mental health issues are not advised to undergo the research
    You are aware that this is a forum for DISABLED people, quite a few of who have MH issues?
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.