Hello, my name is Cameron Schaefer from Martin Luther King High School in Riverside, California. My engineering class for my senior year is to design, build, and test an invention or innovation dealing with around the house or disabilities. I would like to address all wheelchair users on this site with our survey survey. If you could reply to the survey as a comment or private message it would be very helpful in the advancement of our project.

Survey

1) Have you ever used, or do you use now, a wheelchair because of reduced or no movement in your legs?
-Yes
-No

2) On average, how often did you or do you transfer into and out of your wheelchair daily?
(1-2) (3-5)
(6-8) 9+

3) Have you ever experienced cramps, pressure pains, and/or atrophy in your legs during or following extended periods of wheelchair use?
-Yes
-No

4) Are you now able to, or were you previously able to, exercise your legs without assistance while in a wheelchair?
-Yes
-No

I will post back early next year with an update on our project and design for those who have interest. Thank you very much for your time and contribution.