Thread: Automotive Accessibility Questionnaire

Charlie T

Automotive Accessibility Questionnaire

Hi. I am Charlotte Taylor, I am 4th and final year student studying at Coventry University doing their Automotive Design degree.

I'de like to invite you to take part in a survey to help me out with my final major project. My project is focused on trying to improve accessibility and comfort in vehicles for an increased number of mobility impaired users.

The survey is really aimed at drivers (past and present), so if you fall into this category I'de be very grateful if you could complete it.

The participant information sheet on the second page of the survey provides information on contact details, and should be able to answer any questions you have.
    The survey itself is 10 questions long, a mixture of multiple choice and free-written answers and should not take more than 10 minutes to complete.

Please click on the link below to be taken to the survey:
    http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/3CYXYDP

Thank you in advance for you time,

Charlotte

Just taken your survey, a note to others it shouldn't take more than 5mins to complete.
    Motability Car History
    05/09-05/12; Nissan Qashqai 1.5 Diesel Tekna; 36,500 miles; avg 41.1mpg
    06/12-07/15; Ford C-Max 2.0 Diesel Titanium Powershift; 35,400 miles; avg 37.8mpg
    07/15-09/17; Skoda Octavia 1.6 Diesel SE-L DSG; 28,200miles; avg 43.9mpg
    09/17-Present; VW Touran 1.4 Petrol SEL DSG; 11,600miles; avg 35.9mpg (28.6 - 43.9mpg)

Click here to send me an email with any private Motoring questions you may have. Replies usually within 48hrs