Thread: Anyone else get bad anxiety?

Anyone else get bad anxiety?

Does anyone else get anxiety that gets really bad and then makes them seem like they're cold, but they aren't cold. If anything happens to me, like I have to talk to a stranger, at first I get the regular anxiety symptoms, but then after a while I start shivering/shaking and my teeth chatter, they chatter so much I cant talk. But I'm not actually cold, it isnt related to temperature, its just anxiety.
    Does anyone else get this, or does anyone have any tips for how to deal with it.
    Its like shock, but the situations that cause it are pretty much regular every day things.

Yes.

I physically shake/tremor with anxiety at times.

I've only recently realised that I've suffered from anxiety on and off throughout my life, I couldn't have fully described the feelings when I was younger, nobody described anxiety or defined it or even discussed it, they used to say someone "suffered with their nerves" which diminished it so I never really thought it was anything I could tell someone about. These days I would say the feelings I've experienced over the years are typical symptoms of anxiety, but there are triggers

This morning I got an appointment in the post for surgery on Monday and since this is one of the biggest triggers for me I was hit by an icy wave and have been shivering since. I suppose it's a fit of the screaming ab-dabs, and my head feels woolly.

I think I'm writing this now in a vain hope of putting it out into the cosmos and hoping it won't return and continue to ruin the weekend.

Hi - yes i know exactly what you must be feeling as my friend has been a sufferer for over 40 years and it has impacted on so much of his life - he recently had such a bad panic attack that he lost all strength in his legs and collapsed.

Are you currently taking any meds for it?

Hayles

Due to anxiety now I am having Stomach issues

I get anxiety and overcoming it. I have just launched a new blog post at Elephant Journal outlining some tips to get relief - https://www.elephantjournal.com/2019...-better-sleep/

Anxiety is a gradual killer. This leads a man to death slowly. I had a friend who died gradually because of anxiety.