Thread: Question regarding monitoring a health condition?

Question regarding monitoring a health condition?

Hi all,

Thinking back to my pip assessment last week, the assessor asked about my compression therapy wrap system for my oedema and ankle ulcer - I can't put the foot part to the system myself. She asked how long it takes. My mum has to put the foot parts on for me as I just can't do it (I also can't reach to wash my feet or put socks on)

I was wondering if the compression wraps would come under dressing or monitoring a health condition/therapy? I can't seem to find an answer anywhere.

I think this would be under "treatment, therapies or surgeries". Also managing treatments. Sorry don't know the number of the questions. Don't worry about repeating the same info....the more you stress it the better. And deffo that you cannot do it yourself.

I just wish they made it clearer. Without my compression wraps, not only am I in too much pain to walk, my ulcer won't heal. They were prescribed as a therapy by the leg ulcer clinic.

And thank you for the reply

hi should not be long now, and lets hope you get the right decision for yourself. regards palmer