Thread: Universal Credit UC50 paper based assesment

Universal Credit UC50 paper based assessment

Hi!

So I'm currently on universal credit and posted my UC50 form off in November. I called today to find out if there had been any progress and I was told they had enough information from my doctor/the form and that it was already with a decision maker. It's been around 17 weeks since my claim started and 15 weeks since i sent the forms off. Just wondering if anyone has had a paper based assessment (first time applying not reassessment) and could tell me roughly how long it takes to find out the decision?

Thank you!
    Last edited by Lauraxs; 03-13-2019 at 03:31 AM.

I had a paperbased first time I applied for esa and I got my decision a month after I sent my form but I think it just depends on how busy they are in your area,my claim only took 10 weeks overall.

I had a paper based for my initial claim also , it took around 8 weeks from sending the form in to getting the decision letter. If you have enough good medical evidence they can make a decision via that.
    good luck and let us know how it goes.