Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: M6 Toll - fine!

How do you get the tag? I asked for it and was told its not possible, the tag is only for paying customers...

That’s interesting about the TAG Shorty and never knew they did one.
    Not much use to me to be honest only being used, if at all, as a back up noted above but could be handy for regulars. Is there a cost for the TAG out of curiosity.

They used a TAG system on the Severn Bridges (tolls now abolished for everyone) but Blue Badge holders had to stop and hand over the badge for collectors to check and write details in a book of your crossing and assumed they passed the cost onto someone else but it was a chore but did not need any pre-registration.

Just had my Clifton Suspension Bridge magnetic card renewed for another year and you use that by waving the card at the pay machine. You only pay a one time cost of £10 for the card then just send a note with your PIP entitlement and card number and its renewed for another year but downside is you have to live in the postcode area of BS to get one but suppose if your a tourist a £1 a time isn't so bad apart from struggling to get money out of pockets being a disabled driver.