Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Loss of Mobility points.

Thanks for that nukead,
    I have telephoned advised them of the error in their statement, I got the impression they were not really interested, however, other than the GP's letter it reads. "I agree that you do have some difficulty with this activity and I decide that you can stand and then move more than 50m but not 200m, consistent with medical history and informal observations at your face to face consultation"
    So TBH although they made the mistake on measurement units, the decision was based on meters so as you correctly say, I fall short of the descriptor.
    Never mind.

Quote Originally Posted by suffolkbobby View Post
    I got the impression they were not really interested
    Surely , that didn't come as any surprise?
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

I'm in a similar position, well reversed.

Have my decision, kept my enhanced mobility, but the daily living was reduced, previously had over 20 points, this time 10. Trying to decide if I should ask for a MR, there are some errors in the report and her understanding of my conditions.

I loved the way when I asked for a MR I was told that the entire case would be reviewed and I should be aware that I could lose both components, am I sure I wished to continue? (of course I did) When I phoned about the measurement unit discrepancy I was informed that an appeal could take up to a year to be heard.
    I think to make up the loss I will begin a home based business manufacturing and selling fleece lined belly button warmers and get £40 a week start up allowance