Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wait times for esa reassessment

A long wait is neither good nor bad, it's just a matter of how big a queue they are dealing with. It could be a few weeks yet.

Agree with NN.

Took about four weeks from assessment for me. But see above had already had 6 month wait for assessment!

I've come to the conclusion that delays mean nothing in particular either way.

But it's natural to feel anxious when faced with uncertainty

Think everyone is different someone i know from getting form to having a f2f 1st one cancelled when she got there had another 2wks later to getting letter to say still in support group was about 12wks

Thanks for the replies everybody, well I'm over the 15 week mark now almost 16 weeks, and still nothing, I don't know what's worse the form dropping through the letterbox, or the waiting to see if I'll be given a f2f, which I'm 100% certain I will, part of me wishes that they do give me a f2f a.s.a.p as I'm going through a particularly bad time with solar urticaria one of my conditions which would be great for them to see.

Finally got the f2f letter through the door today for Thursday, so didn't get seven days notice, but to be quite honest after waiting four months I'm just relieved it's here now.

I had a paper based assesment but took the decision makers 4 months to make a decision and this was only after I made a complaint!

(I'm also in Birmingham if that helps)

Just checked and i had to wait 27 weeks in total

Lauraxs that's disgusting, as if its not stressful enough already, I'm fully prepared not to hear anything until at least September, going on my experience 18 months ago, so if I do wait that long it will be 9 months in total from start to finish.