Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Wait times for esa reassessment

A long wait is neither good nor bad, it's just a matter of how big a queue they are dealing with. It could be a few weeks yet.

Agree with NN.

Took about four weeks from assessment for me. But see above had already had 6 month wait for assessment!

I've come to the conclusion that delays mean nothing in particular either way.

But it's natural to feel anxious when faced with uncertainty

Think everyone is different someone i know from getting form to having a f2f 1st one cancelled when she got there had another 2wks later to getting letter to say still in support group was about 12wks

Thanks for the replies everybody, well I'm over the 15 week mark now almost 16 weeks, and still nothing, I don't know what's worse the form dropping through the letterbox, or the waiting to see if I'll be given a f2f, which I'm 100% certain I will, part of me wishes that they do give me a f2f a.s.a.p as I'm going through a particularly bad time with solar urticaria one of my conditions which would be great for them to see.