Thread: PIP Good News

PIP Good News

Hello all,

Not been around for quite a while, have dipped in and out to see what has been happening but not posted.

Anyway good news, eventually got review of PIP award completed, what a nightmare, but it's done with for a few years now.

Well it is good news for a change, after all the bad news stories we hear. Have been assessed and awarded Enhanced for both components, they still do not seem to understand I have conditions which will not get better, indeed most are and will get worse, that affect nearly all the activities, but small victories hey.

Surely they do understand, you got enhance in both components. Can't see a problem.
    Call me Mike.

gus,

Yes you are right.

Strangely, the HP recommended 2 years and the DWP, made it 4 years. Yes it's me, still peeved at parts of report, but not going to fight it as no point, go to swallow pride and move on. Put the rubbish behind me and enjoy what got now.

Well done, good to hear a positive one ????

Great news for you and 4 years is better than 2