Thread: WRAG Questions

WRAG Questions

Hi all,
    Just wondered if someone could help me out with a question about WRAG amounts.
    My daughter has been in WRAG for a few years now, was getting 250 pound but that was dropped to 209 pound, I'm wondering if she has had the extra component stopped ,.
    She hasn't received any explanation about the drop in money.
    She is trying to find letters about when the WRAG was awarded, if it was before the changes, shouldn't she still be getting the full amount for having been in WRAG.
    Cheers for any help about this.
    floppyfeet
    sorry can anyone tell how long it takes for the SDP payment to start,
    I sent form back about a month ago and I haven't had any payment made, or received any letters about it.
    Again cheers for any help or info,
    floppyfeet
    Last edited by floppyfeet; 05-20-2019 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Want to ask another question about SDP

WRAG for a single person is currently £102.15 a week. (£204.30/fortnight).
    But if SDP was added that would make £126.25 a week (£252.50/fortnight).

Support Group for a single person with EDP is £128.45 a week. (£256.90/fortnight).

So from your figures it looks as if either:
    1. Your daughter has been moved from SG to WRAG. (Did she have a reassessment?)
    2. She had SDP on WRAG and the SDP has now stopped? (Someone started claiming CA for her? No longer living alone?).

I'm not sure about the start of your SDP payments, but I think I've seen about 8 weeks mentioned on other threads.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.