Thread: pip result

pip result

good morning had my f2f pip on monday today had a txt of dip saying they had report is this about normal 2 days so quick also if i ask for report can they email it over to me

shaun
    Shaun

Don't think they will email only post via royal mail.
    Call me Mike.

The report is written up by the assessor the same day as the assessment. They may have some direct links to the DWP where the report is either safely emailed or faxed to the DWP.

The report will be read by the DWP. The DWP are the decision makers.

The assessors report will arrive with the decision letter in 2 or 3 weeks. I asked for a report and it arrived 5 days before the decision letter that's unusual.

My assessor's report was sent by post a couple of days after my assessment on the day I requested it. I didn't have to wait for the decision letter.

Can confirm, I also got a text confirming the DWP had the HP's report 2 days after had my Face-to-Face. Report was asked for and received 3 days later I think it was.

Then was fortunate, got my reply from decision maker DWP just over a week later and what was expected.