Thread: PIP Decision

PIP Decision

Hi I looking for some advice.

I had a decision letter from my face to face assessment in February 2019, being awarded 0 and 0 daily living and mobility after review. I appeal the decision this was received by the DWP in late March. I have been waiting over 8 weeks for a mandatory reconsidering decision still waiting. I contacted the DWP this week progress chasing my appeal. I was advised that my appeal was looked at my the decision maker on the 25th March and was passed on to a higher case worker on the 8th May still being reviewed. Has anyone had an experience like this before.

Thanks in advance.

Yes I did a couple of years ago. After chasing it up I received a phone call from a manager who promised to have my MR looked at as soon as possible........................and he did, still 0+0 !
    A tribunal hearing overturned their decision & made an award in my favour.
    Keep at it, all is not lost.
    Call me Mike.

im in the same boat been waiting 3 months. I phoned a couple of days ago and was told i will have to wait because of the backlog.