Thread: Change of circumstances in regard to PIP

Change of circumstances in regard to PIP

Hi. , can anyone tell me wether I need to report a change of circumstances because one of my illness has worsened and another has changed . I took the dwp to a tribunal at court last year and the daily living was changed to enhanced and the mobility stayed at standard. The date was from April 2018 - 2020 so I think I will get a review form this month . As of today 19/08/2019 this has not happened !!!! anyway so should I tell about the change . I have also heard that you must wait 3 months before a new illness can be taken into account ???
    Since creating this post I had a very bad attack of DKA .... Diabetic Keto Acidosis and was half an hour away from diabetic coma or death . My son kept on at me to phone for some help but I became unable to think or do for myself and he took over and phoned 999 . I had 4 paramedics all doing different things to me and when stable enough to be transported to hospital the lead paramedic said to him that it was very good that he had phoned and not waited as this could have been a very different situation !!!
    Since then I have now been put on insulin which is going to be my change of circumstances along with the medication .
    Last edited by Welshchick; 08-19-2019 at 06:03 PM.