Thread: PIP f2f home visit

PIP f2f home visit

Hi, have found some home visit posts which I found helpful. I am currently on DLA and have been asked to apply for PIP if I wish to continue. They want to do a F2F assessment at my home. Would they want to check the rooms out and ask me to go upstairs, try the appliances etc etc? Or would we just sit in one room and I just answer their questions?

Any info greatly appreciated. Thanks.

They'll just come into one room and ask questions and may ask you to try a few simple movements such as bending at the knees, gripping their fingers, raising your arms, etc. They won't look around the house or anything like that.

Most times they don't look around i did offer the 1 that came to mine but she wasn't interested she did look in the bathroom on her way to the door as it's by it. Only thing i'm confused by is you said you've been asked to contact them if you want to go onto pip from your dla as i did few yrs ago but i wasn't told about a f2f till after i sent form back but i know someone else who went over on paperbase no f2f. Goodluck with it

My lady just sat on the sofa filling answers in on a I Pad.She didn't ask to have a look anywhere in the house.She could see I have a stair lift as soon as she came through the door.
    I must say she was a lovely lady and I didn't feel intimidated by her and she didn't ask me to do anything she thought I couldn't.
    When she left she told me not to worry about anything and that all would be ok.It was Enhanced on both componants.