Thread: Accidental double post and cant delete

Accidental double post and cant delete

New here and double posted by mistake, please delete this duplicate because I cant thanks.

You can delete your own posts.

Simply edit the post, there's a button to do that below each post that you make.
    (Once in the editor you may have to click the button for 'Go Advanced').

At the top of the editor you'll see "Delete this post in the following manner".
    Tick that box, (add a delete message if you want), then click on 'Delete Post'.

If it's the first post in a thread, like yours here is, then be careful - because deleting that first post will delete the entire thread.
    So if you delete yours here then this one of mine will also go. (Not a problem here but could be for longer threads).
    Last edited by nukecad; 06-20-2019 at 01:23 PM.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.