Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Dwp

I would expect at least another 3 weeks. The DWP quote 12 weeks.

That 12 weeks starts as well from when the forms are logged into the system, that in itself can take many weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    It's been almost 9 weeks since sent my forms back anyone have time scales people been waiting
    When the money goes into your bank let us know so we can all meet up for a good night out
    I here Dubai is nice this time of year

It's been almost 10 weeks now with no news so I decided to call them for updates and was told that nothing showing yet nothing changed since 2013 expect my health conditions got worse so I'm hoping something back

Did they say they passed your form onto processing?

Tyler My husband had a 7 month wait before it got sorted but it was well worth it in the long run.After a few letters from DWP asking for more information that they already had and a phone call a brown envelope dropped through the door with a letter inside saying that just over £10,000 was going to be put into husbands account.We were totally gobsmacked to say the least.
    Hang in there and hopefuuly you will get a nice surprise like we did.

Thanks I know and that's great news glad he got whats he was entitled too

I get Pip at the high rates on both will this affect my underpayment and still no news

Quote Originally Posted by Tyler View Post
    I get Pip at the high rates on both will this affect my underpayment and still no news
    the DWP wheels can turn very slowly , hang in there .

Anyone know the contact number for esa underpayment