Thread: Master Research: Survey about accessibility of the airport

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Post Master Research: Survey about accessibility of the airport

My name is Dalia Kozlik I had been diagnosed with Cabral Palsy. Currently I am doing research about the perception of accessibility at the airport . To be abled to establish valid research I need 50 - 100 participants of the survey.The aim of this research is to find out the possible challenges and difficulties that a disabled passenger may confront when travelling by air, and consider the travel with your disability from the point of view of the accessibility of the airports. In your option airports have an appropriate level of accessibility or something should be changed? The research is conducted as part of a Master of Science thesis for Buckinghamshire New University. All the answers are treated autonomously.

The questionnaire is designed to a person having experience of travelling with a wheelchair or has a disability including reducing mobility by means of air transportation. If you not disabled person yourself, but you do have experience on the matter for assistance as a role of a family member or personal assistant for a disabled person, you can fill in this survey based on the fact that you have travel experience with a disabled person.
    Here is the link for the survey: https://forms.gle/mEex78QB3ARumLJB6
    I would be very grateful if you could post this survey on your facebook profile. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me: daliakozlik@gmail.com
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_8698.jpg  
    Last edited by Dalia; 07-06-2019 at 10:07 PM.