Thread: Our house

Our house

I hope you can read it all . My husband and I are disabled . I have written letters to various people today because I've not stopped crying and this is keeping me sort of focussed .
    My husband and daughter signed for the mortgage on the house ,Tony is dyslexic and didn't understand it . It was never explained to him . Charlotte remembers rushing home , signed where she was told to and went out again .
    We were naive , we didn't know anything about it , we just had a mortgage , We've been here since 1995 , renting at first. We never have any paperwork sent only by phone .
    Over the last 2 yrs Tony has been checking all is ok , and yea they say , once 65 you'll be put on a new mortgage probably vulnerable persons .
    in May , Tony checked again , all had changed , we want you out by Sept.19th or the bailiffs will get you out .
    As i said we're both disabled , Tony has a muscle wasting disease , a rare type ,a lot of bowel removed , is diabetic
    Plus he has a few other problems , I've got heart disease ,osteoporosis ,osteoarthritis ,peripheral neuropathy , lichen sclerosis ,a hernia , dyskinesia . There are probably more I've forgotten about.
    Anyway in May we checked and this time they said they wanted us gone , nastily .We did get an apology for that .
    But we are in wheelchairs . This is my life and the kiddies too .Charlotte and her partner Darren look after us both . My greenhouse took years to build up , we;ve had workmen do lots for us . It is our house ,the kiddies and friends are all here ,
    made it so nice .
    After that nasty comment I spoke to a man called Charlie at Birmingham midshires , I got distraught Paramedics were called and a Charlie told us while paramedics were here and they heard that we wouldnt lose the house we'll be put on the vulnerable persons list . Charlie has now left .
    I've been ccrying so much still am but it upset the children . This is really nasty , some are liars , we will pay them extra just to live and quietly die here . That's all . I think I'll cry forever . I've been on the suicide risk again .Cynders........x.

is it an interest only mortgage you have?

Realise you are upset and you have health problems, but to help we need you to explain clearly.
    who is the mortgage with?
    what sort is it? (you should have papers for it) and if he can't read it and you can't understand it - ask a social worker to explain.
    Who said they want you out, and why?
    Are you on housing benefit?

The details would make the picture clearer.

As the OP said already. Need to decribe your issue in details.

Our house

The left would please me and millions of other republicans far more by stopping trying to rule our lives. The pile of laws put on the books by Democrats is disgusting.