Thread: How long to get a ESA decision back after F2F?

How long to get a ESA decision back after F2F?

Hi,

Just wondering how long did it take after having a F2F for ESA to get a decision back?

Had my F2F on 26th June rang up today and they said they have no notes on my account and have nothing sent back from Maximums. He said there wasn’t even any notes on my account that a ESA50 had even been issued?

Hi Addison75 I had my decision letter exactly 4 weeks to the day of my f2f, f2f June 6th decision letter July 4th, I noticed on my letter the decision had been made the week before on June 26th, hope this helps you.

What I can tell you is I got warned by my PIP assessor the DWP are taking up to 3 months to accept reports into their system, not a decision but just putting it into their system, then he said it would be 4-8 wait weeks for a decision "after" that.

I rang today to see if my assessment is in their system a week after my assessment and its not there.

So all I can say is just keep pestering them. It is likely dependent on which office as some are probably faster than others.

I rang them today. Man on phone said the reports have been sent back and is awaiting a decision. He did say however from looking at it the healthcare professional report it has recommended support group to the desicion maker. Not allowed to request a copy of the report until a desicion is made.