Thread: Has anyone experienced discrimination from a university because of your disability?

Has anyone experienced discrimination from a university because of your disability?

Hello everybody,
    I’m a freelance writer for Vice UK - a multinational youth media company https://www.vice.com/en_uk. I’m writing a piece about people who have been discriminated from university courses because of their disability (My best friend has Cerebral Palsy and was rejected from an MA course at a UK university last week because of her disability). In light of this, the article is going to be a series of interviews with people who have experienced similar discrimination from universities. In order to do this I’m looking to reach out to as many people as possible who may be willing to share their experiences. If you or somebody you know has any experience of disability discrimination whilst at university, I would love to hear your story.
    Thank you so much and look forward to hearing from you!
    Saskia x

wow nice. I even didn't face this kind of issue yet. I had friend in college level I remember. But he always loved by others. No discrimination for his disability.