Thread: Looks like I have found an excellent 4G tablet for car use.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Looks like I have found an excellent 4G tablet for car use.

Why pay more for a cars tech when it will be out of date next year when you can use your own tablet. Some car manufacturers charge a subscriptions for Android Auto and Apple Carplay. I got a Fusion5 9.6" screen from Amazon(£104.99) about a month ago and I have it over my cars original screen on PowerCommander tabs. It is brilliant. I can without touching it ask Google to launch Waze and then ask Waze to navigate to...........
    I watch TV with adverts blocked using a Kodi fork and can watch any TV or film ever made. Still without enabling "Unknown sources". The Bluetooth picks up with my cars radio so it comes out all of my speakers. I have got "cracked" Deezer but to install that would require reducing security but I can play anything from YouTube so don't really need it.
    I say tablet it is really a 9.6 inch phone.

Recommending, (or even mentioning), cracked/hacked software is against the forum rules. - Rule 3.7.

Forum Users must not Post or Access Messages relating to (or including links to) pirated software (including computer games), counterfeit goods or any other material which is, or might reasonably considered to be, illegal or otherwise harmful.
    https://www.dlf.org.uk/content/forum-policy
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Thanks! I am out of here anyway it has that Dead forum graveyard feeling.

No need to be so rude Shawn

I’ve got a Fusion 5 Windows 10 tablet, not a bad tablet for how much they cost but there screens are lacking and non viewable with the lightest bit of sunshine on it but like I said, not bad for how much they cost.