Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ford Galaxy

Thanks for the info guys.

It has been really useful. I have only heard good things about the vehicle from people that have experience of it so I think I am going to go ahead with getting one.

My wife was quite keen on a different colour to the standard blue so it's good to hear that we do have a choice. If I can get anything extra thrown in, even if it is a set of mats then that will be great. I will send a couple of emails to dealers in my area.

I also think I am going to see if I can have the push button boot close added as a paid option as reaching up and pulling the boot down would not be easy for me if I was alone.

Finally placed an order for a Galaxy Titanium auto this afternoon.

It took a bit longer than I thought it would but that's because I tried out a couple of different hand controls and also wanted to look at a boot hoist system for a mobility scooter before I ordered. This involved a bit of riding around and a home visit from the hoist people but everything is now sorted and the order is in.

The only problem is I have to wait as they have given a delivery estimate of the first week in March! I'm sure it will be worth it in the end though!

Brilliant to learn you've ordered a car that suits you down to the ground Kine

Happy dreaming until the Galaxy arrives.