Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: pip review form

pip review form

the review pip form that I have sent back does not have a place to put your address
    does it have a barcode for them to know who it is from?
    its just got my name and ni number on the front cover

Yes the barcode is unique to you and links it to you claim which has your contact details.

The unique barcode is the reason why you have to use the forms they send and can't just print one off the internet.

EDIT, sorry I just noticied this was a review form.
    I'm not sure if the AR1 short review form has a barcode, the full PIP2 does.
    TBH once you have an active claim your name and NI number are all they need to identify you, everyones NI number is unique to them.
    Last edited by nukecad; 08-02-2019 at 03:32 PM.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

thanks nukecad

the only thing I had no supporting information to send them to help my claim and it asked for supporting information
    so I guess they will write to my doctor
    do you you know how long pip reviews take?
    thanks very much

Sorry don't know how long at present.

I don't get PIP myself, maybe one of the others has had one recently.

does anyone know what form do the dwp send to your doctor about your illness
    when they are looking at your pip review?
    is there a copy on the internet I could look at
    thanks

They don't always contact your doctor, in fact it's more usual for them not to contact anybody.

The onus is on you to provide any evidence and/or supporting letters.

I'm not sure of the number of that particular form (if there even is one) which makes it a bit hard to search for.

You can find some PIP forms, leaflets, and letters in the 'PIP toolkit', I'm not sure if the particular one that you want is there.
    https://www.gov.uk/guidance/the-pers...nt-pip-toolkit

A search on the 'what do they know' freedom of information site can often turn up examples of DWP forms and letters that have been asked for in the past (of course it helps to have a form number to search for):
    https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/body/dwp

Here is an FoI request from 2016 that has a few of the PA# forms associated with PIP assessments attached in the reply:
    https://www.whatdotheyknow.com/reque...ncoming-828546

thanks very much for your time and help

I did ring dwp today and was told that a pip review should take at least 8 weeks.

Hiya,

I was sent an AR1 last year (ticked no change to everything and sent no supporting evidence). Took just over a month until I received a letter asking me to attend a medical assessment. Then went through the entire process to a won appeal. They didn't request anything from my GP.

Actually since 2014 the DWP has never made a request to my GP, although in the past I have provided evidence myself and refer back to that evidence which they have on file. I've had a past tribunal where HMCTS has requested medical details from my GP though.

got home today and did dial 1471 and seen it was from dwp pip line
    too scared to ring back and they did not leave any message
    does it mean bad news when the dwp ring you