Thread: Which Mobility Car Forum?

Which Mobility Car Forum?

I know a few on here also use Whichmobiitycar forum as well.

Is it just me or is everyone else getting a totally blank page on there?

Thanks

Gandalf,

If you are talking about the main page not loading, the issue has been fixed. The problem started after an update corruption problem.

Looks like the whole site (mainpages & forum) has gone down again!

It is getting to be a little too regular the site going down, which is a pity as it is a useful resource.

I know the people who run it aren't IT professionals, but perhaps it is time they got some pro support to assist in running it.

Quote Originally Posted by PaulG View Post
    Looks like the whole site (mainpages & forum) has gone down again!

It is getting to be a little too regular the site going down, which is a pity as it is a useful resource.

I know the people who run it aren't IT professionals, but perhaps it is time they got some pro support to assist in running it.
    That may be a good thing as the site was off again first thing this morning but back now however looking at this site here its not without its problems and noticed that yesterday this site has been spammed again with the get your dodgy passports and documents on line here links. These people are nothing short of being criminals and praying on the unsuspecting.

They've been there for over 24 hours now and no moderators have seen them to take them down. Moderators on this site seem to work office hours and the spammers know it. Monday morning the spam maybe taken down then this post won’t make any sense but daily users know what I mean.

Most forum that are under funded use volunteers to watch over the forums, day and night and even WMC takes offending material down very quickly.

They had a problem on this forum with 'rouge' volunteer moderators around ten years ago.
    The forum was even closed for a while.
    https://www.benefitsandwork.co.uk/ne...ainst-misusers

Since then they only use their own staff to moderate, and yes they do only work office hours that's stated in the forum policy: https://www.dlf.org.uk/content/forum-policy
    But it appears that it's an add-on to someones regular job, so doesn't get done as concientiously/frequently as it should.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.