Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Urgent pip mobility help needed

Again; this was not a standard 'regular' reassessment.

It was a special review of certain descriptors only, done only because the high court had ruled changes to those particular descriptors unlawful.

It has nothing to do with regular reassessments.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Thank you, i have git in touch with fightback4justice. Tjey charge for the MR but sent all the pqperwork to them qnd have a telephone app booked. They give qdvice for free but mentally im not in the right place to do it myself

Hi NN1907, haven't read full thread (I tend to start at end & then go to beginning if needs be-just how I approach few things) but can certainly vouch for Fightback4Justice (Michelle, Chloe, Karen and rest fo team) are brilliant. Can definitely say you're in good hands. Good luck & please let us know how things go.

Thank you spencer69 i have had advice off them in the past, ive alwzys had a thing where i need to do things myself but my MH is fragile and i just really needed the help especially with it being so difficult i will keep you uodqted.