Thread: Dreaded pip f2f tomorrow

Dreaded pip f2f tomorrow

Got my f2f tomorrow for pip, I'm absolutely dreading it, as the move from dla to pip didn't go well for me and I ended up having to go to tribunal, this f2f has come 2 months after having a f2f for esa, which did turn out OK for me as I was moved from wrag into the support group for the first time. It's been a right year so far as the esa process started back at the beginning of January and I'm still having to deal with dwp now for pip, its been 8 months of constant worrying, and while this has been going on my physical health is deteriorating recently had new diagnosis of osteoarthritis in both knees and hip, the reason I was claiming esa and Pip before was solely for mental health reasons, I'll just be glad when this assessment is out the way, and I know where I stand again reguarding pip, sorry for the moan but I just needed to get it off my chest.

Just a quick update, Hey everyone hope your all well today, I had my pip assessment yesterday, was in with the lady for just over an hour, and there was a man who sat in aswell apparently he was there assessing the assessor, but he did ask me a few questions at the end, I have no idea how it went so it's just a case of playing the waiting game now, I tried to explain things as best as I could, I suffer with my mental health which is my long term condition, and a rare condition called solar urticaria, osteoarthritis is my newer diagnosis, my dad came with me and in with me, he thinks I explained things very well, it's abit of a blur to me now because I was having a massive panic attack.