Thread: Personal update on an old 'Mandatory Reconsideration' thread.

Thumbs up Personal update on an old 'Mandatory Reconsideration' thread.

I am sure we have all had cause to say 'Gosh, how time flies', every once in a while in life. My primary purpose, for first registering on this forum, was essentially about feeling left in a black hole about my non-materialising Mandatory Reconsideration certificate. I can't quite believe how long ago it was now. The original thread is now closed:

https://www.youreable.com/forums/sho...ch-appreciated

I just want to say thank you again, to everyone who responded, and to provide a brief update. I did finally get my certificate through, in the week after I made my last post, but I still maintain that waiting nigh on 8 weeks in total was shocking.

After I got my certificate through, I had a tribunal in July. I won the tribunal, but I then had to chase up the DWP for yet another 3 months, so as to get them to update my file on their system. You do have to try and keep a sense of humour in life though.

Quote Originally Posted by wtf View Post

You do have to try and keep a sense of humour in life though.
    Couldn’t agree more! Have you read my thread about disability humour? You actually inspired my piece for today.
    https://www.youreable.com/forums/sho...E2%80%9D/page2

Many thanks.

Rasy
    Last edited by RaspberryRipple; 08-12-2019 at 08:59 AM.