Thread: Esa113

Esa113

Can anyone tell me the likelihood of paper assessment due to the assessors not sending a ESA113 to my GP?
    My f2f was cancelled after I complained to the DWP about the company concerned not reading the forms or medical evidence provided.
    This all happened about 2 weeks ago and no forms have been received by my GP so?

Anyone with any thoughts/wisdom on the likelihood of a paper based assessment?

They didn't send an ESA113 to my GP and I got a paperbased assessment just call them and ask them and if you are getting a paperbased and they will tell you.
    Last edited by Toby123; 08-14-2019 at 11:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toby123 View Post
    They didn't send an ESA113 to my GP and I got a paperbased assessment just call them and ask them and if you are getting a paperbased and they will tell you.
    Thank you that is reassuring, hopefully they will do a paper based assessment for me as well.

Update re the ESA113.
    After having a conversation with the maxi lot it now appears they have faxed a request over to my GP to fill in pages of paperwork to be sent back. They swore blind they sent the forms end of July odd it wasn't received until after I had a go at them regarding the stress being detrimental to my health.

I had a phone call this evening from my lovely new GP to ask me to go in and fill it in with him so that we both know what is going on. He has given me a 30 minute slot so things are looking up. Now just waiting for the PIP decision from the DWP as already know what the assessor said.

That's good you will be there when your GP fills it in there isn't much space on an esa113 though and it doesn't guarantee you will get a paperbased but hopefully you will be lucky and get one.

Just to let everyone know I sat down with MY GP and filled in the form with exactly the same info supplied already and low nd behold I am staying in the support group.

Great news Cornwall.