Thread: Advice on PIP.

Advice on PIP.

Hi!
    I had a recent assessment of PIP, as an unplanned intervention as my health has got worse. Can’t walk etc.
    If my PIP goes from middle to high, (currently on middle) will I be back paid as it’s a “unplanned intervention”
    Thanks!

Up to three months max. But make sure you provide strong medical evidence. And all your hospital contact details must be correct because they do check. I also would write a personal statement and explain the whole situation in details. The better picture you give, the higher chance you have to get accepted. If you need help, ask Citizen Advice for this forms. They might get complicated. I also hired a professional writer to compose a personal statement for this issue. They also were very helpful. You don't need to get rejected and go thru that frustrating court procedure which could drag you for months.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinMcCabe View Post
    Up to three months max. But make sure you provide strong medical evidence. And all your hospital contact details must be correct because they do check. I also would write a personal statement and explain the whole situation in details. The better picture you give, the higher chance you have to get accepted. If you need help, ask Citizen Advice for this forms. They might get complicated. I also hired a professional writer to compose a personal statement for this issue. They also were very helpful. You don't need to get rejected and go thru that frustrating court procedure which could drag you for months.
    Thankyou for the advice,
    I sent all the paperwork and medical evidence with the forms and the proof of medication etc and my doctors also wrote a letter for them too.
    Thankyou so much again.

Matty,

KevinMcCabe is a spammer, he has included a spam weblink to an essay writing service in his post.
    This essay writing spam is a rash all over forums.

I've reported his post.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.