Thread: Just wondering when should I hear something back from them : pip?

Just wondering when should I hear something back from them : pip?

Its been just over 2 and half weeks since the forms were sent back
    just wondering when should I hear something back from them?
    I am very worried on one issue, The GP surgery is in a total shambles, Turned out the letter they created
    they actually dont know who put it together, Mum and dad are trying to be polite but they keep sending
    my letters from the hospital to a GP that doesnt even know me. And worried the same will happen if these
    people make contact with the surgery. Its at the stage now when this unfolds I need to move surgeries
    we found a stack of letters that needed the surgery to act on (for new treatments and referrals)
    they were just put away.

If you gave them a mobile number, your first response is likely to be that they have received your form in the form of a sms message.

I dont know if they tell you this via letter if they dont have a mobile number to send to.

Mine took almost 3 months for them to acknowledge receipt of the form, but that doesnt mean yours will take that long, I expect most people's forms are processed quicker then that.

After they have scanned in your form, and assuming they accept the claim then your file will be sent to the assessment provider, who will contact you in regards to an appointment (is a very small chance you wont need an appointment, but most people do). Capita contacted me within about 2-3 weeks after my form was scanned in.

I hope this helps.

Quote Originally Posted by worried33 View Post
    If you gave them a mobile number, your first response is likely to be that they have received your form in the form of a sms message.

I dont know if they tell you this via letter if they dont have a mobile number to send to.

Mine took almost 3 months for them to acknowledge receipt of the form, but that doesnt mean yours will take that long, I expect most people's forms are processed quicker then that.

After they have scanned in your form, and assuming they accept the claim then your file will be sent to the assessment provider, who will contact you in regards to an appointment (is a very small chance you wont need an appointment, but most people do). Capita contacted me within about 2-3 weeks after my form was scanned in.

I hope this helps.
    it helps a lot
    thank you so much