Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My Home assessment PIP

Worried33 my accessor told me the same thing that there points and decisions are very rarely altered

I found out today on phone they honoured the AP recommendation. My decision was made on 30 august, but they did add an extra year as was 4 years suggested and it ends in 2025 and that end date is with a start date of jan 2019.

Had the result over the phone today exactly as the assessor had recommended, Enhanced and standard for mobility. It took 7 week from the assessor sending the paperwork to the DWP.
    I've not received any letters from the DWP yet so hopefully that will be here within a day or two.

My home F2F was good.The lady who came knew all about nurological (sp) problems and how they affect people.Her husband has more or less the same problems as me .She told me not to worry about anything and I got enhanced on both care and mobility for 10 years.