Thread: low rate mobility and care!

low rate mobility and care!

Hi, I went to my DLA tribunal today which was a horrible experience, I did have low rate care n middle rate mobility but they have reduced me to both low rate care and mobility. Which I was disappointed with but obviously I should be happy I got anything considering how bad it's got. So altogether I am on low rate mobility and care DLA plus in the support section of ESA, could anyone tell me if I am entitled to anything else?

Hi Kerrystrong1985,sorry you had such a bad experience let me assure you they are not all like that mine was a good one now if im correct if you get E.S.A (support group) then thats the exact same criteria to receive H.R.M?? maybe its worth going to C.A.B and seeing whats the best option did the tribunal panel know you get E.S.A (support group) i maybe wrong but this is what i used at my tribunal and it took 2 mins for them to award me H.R.M keep checking on here you might get better advice good luck keep strong

davewhit
    Quote Originally Posted by sambo-79 View Post
    Hi Kerrystrong1985,sorry you had such a bad experience let me assure you they are not all like that mine was a good one now if im correct if you get E.S.A (support group) then thats the exact same criteria to receive H.R.M?? maybe its worth going to C.A.B and seeing whats the best option did the tribunal panel know you get E.S.A (support group) i maybe wrong but this is what i used at my tribunal and it took 2 mins for them to award me H.R.M keep checking on here you might get better advice good luck keep strong
    there is NO connection between what esa group you are in and what DLA you might or might not get some people are in full time work and get higher care

it use to be IF you got middle care you got IB without having to fill in an IB50 you where whats called PCA exempt