Thread: Just wondering

Just wondering

as you do when your bored.

After all the activity and posts on ESA back payments a while ago I'm wondering if any one has been lucky like we were to get a nice back payment?

It's maybe me just been nosy .A yes or a no with no more details would be nice to know.

I did twice i've known of a few others that have too though mine wasn't as much as those anything is better than nothing and it paid for my funneral which is all that was bothering me.

Well done freedomeagle as you say owt in better than nowt and better in your pocket than DWPs

Thanks Barbiejane odd i didn't apply for either the first was like everyone saying should be on ir instead of esa etc so i rang did it over phone 2nd time they just sent me a letter saying it was for a payment going back further oddly 2 people i knew who had got big paybacks hadn't had this so they rang and got more so some i think small amounts they seemed to do automatically but those they had to pay larger amounts they've only done if they have contacted dwp, though who knows since i just needed to get my cardboard coffin and make sure enough for burning and 2 docs no service it meant had enough to cover that family know what i want dump in box and burn end of been that way since i was 12 so 40yrs on my choices haven't changed just time frame in when the docs said i'll pop off!!

freedomeagle I have 2 friends who applied by filling forms in .1 got nothing because he has a pension and the other got £3450ish.The one who got the money just basicly wrote NA to nearly every question on the form.We thought that he would get it back for more imformation but he didn't he just got a letter about the payment.He spent it all very quickly because he didn't believe us that it wouldn't affect any of his benefits.
    Well done sorting your funeral out.My kids know what I want.No fancy send off, straight to the crem with no hymns just music I like and my ashes putting in or scattering on top of my dogs grave in our garden Job done.