Thread: Esa tribunal q

Esa tribunal q

at a tribunal can someone else speak or show information for the person having the tribunal. it is because the person suffers from very severe anxiety. I know for a fact that the issues and medical letter support would easily win it for them but they are totally unable to speak about themselves and repeat what is on paper. The first tribunal was held without the person present. But the courts want to here it from them face to face. The person is so bad that if you just mention the tribunal they are physically sick.

You can attend the tribunal with a representative and/or you can bring a friend or relative for support.

But I think that you are asking about someone going instead of the claimant?

If the claimant simply doesn't turn up then Rule 31 of the Tribunal Procedure rules states that when a claimant fails to attend a hearing the Tribunal may proceed if it is in the interests of justice.

Or they may just adjourn and ask the claimant to turn up at a later date, which seems to have already happened here.

It is possible for a 'professional' representative to attend without the claimant, but it's not ideal. I'm not sure just how that would go down with the tribunal, especially as they have advised the claimant that they should attend.

You are aware that you can ask for a home tribunal? (Similar to asking for a home assessment).
    They are also doing tribunals by online link up these days (Skype), or even by telephone.
    You need to contact the Clerk of the Court to ask about these options, their contact details will be on any letter from the court.

The other option is to do the tribunal on the paperwork only, but if the tribunal have asked for the claimant to attend they usually have good reason for doing so.

If there is any way at all that the claimant could be supported to the tribunal then this is always the best option.
    It will let the panel see for themselves exactly what problems the claimant is facing.
    (Especially if they throw up on their nice shiny table).
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

I didn't know about a home/phone options but i think the phone one might be a better option. all the evidence is written down and has been read by a tribunal but they seem to just want to here it from someones mouth. the person has just got in touch with a support group so will see how it goes.

the support people phoned on the persons behalf and askd to arrange a home call the support person will be on hand to help with the paperwork during the call.

Sounds like a good compromise result. (As long as the judge accepts it).

The tribunal courts are normally quite accommodating to special needs requests.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

Detail of the work is here. No one tell you about this detail because no one have interest in your learning and showing you the https://addictionresource.com/drug-rehab/luxury/ site here. I would like to mention some best things which were hidden from this given blog. You have to get it for only you and that is important for you.