Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: confused about the letter.

confused about the letter.

Hello.

I had a letter two days ago from the DWP, Since the pip forms were sent off heard nothing
    then this letter said they had the information needed there is no need to reply they will
    be in touch about the decision.

Does this mean the face to face is about to come please?

If it states they have all the info required then a paper based assessment is being done so no f2f

Quote Originally Posted by Cornwall View Post
    If it states they have all the info required then a paper based assessment is being done so no f2f
    thank you so much
    main reason been confused so on another forum someone had a letter like this then another about a face to face

I got that letter "after" my f2f, so my guess is probably no f2f, cant promise it of course but I think thats the likely situation.

I believe the letter is sent by the DWP "after" they get the file back from the AP. So at this point the AP has already done a report and sent it back to the DWP. If people have a f2f after getting this letter then it might because the report gets rejected by a DM and sent back which then could trigger a f2f.

Quote Originally Posted by worried33 View Post
    I got that letter "after" my f2f, so my guess is probably no f2f, cant promise it of course but I think thats the likely situation.

I believe the letter is sent by the DWP "after" they get the file back from the AP. So at this point the AP has already done a report and sent it back to the DWP. If people have a f2f after getting this letter then it might because the report gets rejected by a DM and sent back which then could trigger a f2f.
    thank you so much again for the information
    it really does help a lot I just see these brown letters and basically fall apart

And don't they need a f2f to turn someone down? . so sounds like you will be awarded somethin

Quote Originally Posted by druid View Post
    And don't they need a f2f to turn someone down? . so sounds like you will be awarded somethin
    Im utterly worried sick,
    There's so much a month going out simply because of the NHS cuts and social care
    they tried previously to put me in a care home and my parents ordered them out of the house.
    if they tried a reduced rate to what I get now would have to fight , 4,000 in debt now and its all linked
    with items the NHS no longer provide

RaspberryRipple
    Quote Originally Posted by valeyard View Post
    Im utterly worried sick,
    There's so much a month going out simply because of the NHS cuts and social care
    they tried previously to put me in a care home and my parents ordered them out of the house.
    if they tried a reduced rate to what I get now would have to fight , 4,000 in debt now and its all linked
    Seriously don’t go getting yourself worried. From what I’ve read here there is a good chance you WILL be awarded without f2f.
    I know waiting is the worst bit.
    I’m on week 4 since returning my PIP application. If I got a letter saying they had all the evidence they needed I’d be ecstatic and probably fall out my wheelchair in shock!
    They told me I’d hear after 8 weeks so got a while to go yet. I will let you know how I get on.

Seriously though, good luck and hope it’s good news. I have a feeling for you things will work out well.

Quote Originally Posted by valeyard View Post
    Im utterly worried sick,
    yes that would be what you would need to do , sounds like you wont see much change but if your award is less than you wer recieving then put an appeal in a.s.a.p..

Quote Originally Posted by druid View Post
    yes that would be what you would need to do , sounds like you wont see much change but if your award is less than you wer recieving then put an appeal in a.s.a.p..
    I've had such a bad time with them in the past Im almost certain its going to head this way.
    Really hope for once It doesnt but every single time its ended up going wrong, Im utterly terrified of them.