Thread: Universal Credit

Universal Credit

At the moment people with a SDP on their benefits cant get UC, when will they be migrated

The current plan is sometime between Nov 2020 and the end of 2024.

But we all know that plans change and things like this always take longer than planned.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.

I will probably have at least another 3 WCA's before my PIP award ends (and probably also before any migration for me onto UC) so I am nowhere near thinking about that, because anything can happen on those wCA's.

I notice a pilot of 10,000 claimants has gone ahead to move them off old style benefits , had to show my tenancy in a JC today .
    I mentioned to the JC member of staff that the labour party thought they could scrap UC , she thought like me turning the titanic around before it hit the ice berg would be easier