Thread: New statement date

New statement date

My assessment date. From 20th-21st and I get paid every 28th.
    My statement is always Ready on 22nd, the day after my assenement period.
    Today I logged in and on my payment page its says statement will be up on 24th for some reason.
    What would be the reason..
    Would it be anything with lcwra of what ever its called I was awarded 3 weeks ago? Didn't think it would deley my statement..
    It's just got me a bit worried. Enough stress in my life as it is
    My statements have always updated on weekends in past. Originally it was meant to be tomorrow, not it says Tuesday.. Not even monday..
    Thanks in advance

What would be the reason.
    It may just be a glitch, or even maintenance of the computer servers meaning they will be offline for a couple of days.
    Or as you say it may be something to do with your LCWRA award needing to be entered.

What you describe with the normal dates is how it is supposed to work, you get the payment 7 days after a monthly UC assessment period.
    As far as I know they can't change the assessment period once it has been set, so it looks like its just a delay in posting the statement.

TBH the UC computer software is pretty badly written, and the DWP staff using it often can't figure out what it is doing so have to work around it as best they can.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.