Thread: Design Student - Wheelchair Accessible Self-Checkout Machines

Design Student - Wheelchair Accessible Self-Checkout Machines

Hi, I am a design student in a course about Human Factors and Inclusive Design. I am working on a project to redesign self-checkout machines at grocery stores to make them more inclusive for people in wheelchairs and those with mobility issues. I am hoping to learn about the issues people struggle with most when using the machines or why people do not use them. Is the height or distance away from the screen an issue? Would it be helpful if the screen was adjustable or moveable? Are the messages on the screen clear? I would really appreciate any feedback, comments, or suggestions. Thank you for your time!

Thats good to know that students are doing marvelous job and making such things even they are disable also this kind of work can be done by fress brain and when I feel little low for my own disabilities so I visit https://topicsmill.com/debate/ to get examples of debate topics and writing on politics, today's issue and we , you and me should support students who are the main leads of today's world.