Thread: Lack of GP appointments

Lack of GP appointments

Are local GP practise has 8770 +patient, last year it showed on 5 practising GP, however it has been extremely difficult to book an appointment 5 weeks being the normal, this year things have got much worse, only one GP is showing up on the onsite booking, this being the new GP to the practise, the other GP's are nowhere to be seen and only sign the prescriptions, it would appear the new GP is carrying out all the appointments.

The situation has now got worse, you cannot book a GP appointments online as there are no appointment for the full month. Yesterday my wife popped in because Boots the chemist could obtain my repeat prescription from the GP practise, she overhead several old people asking to see the GP as they could not book online or over the phone, they we informed by the GP surgery ' they only have one GP and they would have to come into the practise daily to see if there are any available appointments'.

I am ok at present, but can you imagine the poor disabled patients who need GP notes for their benefits?, looking online several people have complained and been taken of the books and need to find another practise.
    I have suffered a Traumatic Subachnoid Brain Haemorrhage several years ago, I do struggle to understand quite simple as well as long postings and can be appear to be quite blunt or rude in my post it is not intentional, it is very difficult to find the right word to explain, it is just part of my condition, please except my apologise in advance, due to my injury I am also very sensitive.

easy to get appointment

Recently I was suffering from a serious injury so my doc was out of the city and I need an emergency checkup so I visit healthway medical centre which near to me and believes me there was no waiting or appointment issue if you getting any kind of issue check this: Healthway Medical

But Debora - I'd find it a bit of a struggle to get to Singapore.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.