Thread: Anyone Had Recent Experience of a PIP review?

Anyone Had Recent Experience of a PIP review?

Hi all,

I was awarded enhanced for both following a Tribunal in 2017. I have psychosis and anxiety.

Just sent my review form off, I was helped by a disability expert to fill the forms in detailing my daily problems.

Has anyone had any recent experience of a PIP review - good or bad, especially after previously winning a Tribunal?

My current award is due to end in February 2020. In August I received the review form, sent it off first week in September with the relevant 'evidence' and on Monday I received notification that they my award would continue until 2023, without me needing to attend a face to face assessment.

I am relieved but very surprised.

Similar Threads

1. difference between light-touch review and random review - ESA
    By Cathycat in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-11-2019, 05:05 PM
  2. Help regarding a recent benefitsandwork newsletter
    By karljt in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 01-17-2019, 05:03 PM
  3. Pip and recent changes
    By NN1907 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 37
    Last Post: 01-25-2018, 09:40 PM
  4. Recent PIP assessment
    By Lindz38 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-28-2017, 07:58 PM
  5. PIP and recent medicals
    By mikeydt1 in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-04-2012, 11:19 AM