Thread: Pip renewal

Pip renewal

PIP how long before my 4 years is up will the dreaded brown envelope fall through the door with a new form to fill in enclosed y

Roughly 12 months before the end date

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by noisynoodle View Post
    Roughly 12 months before the end date
    Mines due to renew in February 20, not heard nothing as yet!

Mine was due to end in February 2020, I received the renewal forms in August, sent them off first week in September and this week I received notification that my award will be continued for a further 4 years, without me needing to attend a face to face assessment. Relieved but very surprised.

supposedly this has now been reduced to 6 months according to poppy on the scope forums, she seems to know an aweful lot about internal DWP processes so is probably correct. But given pip assessment process can quite easily take more than 6 months I think the DWP are been risky to wait until 6 months before review date, as unlike ESA, PIP is not an ongoing award for most people.

Mine was due in April next year but I got a letter for renewal 3 days ago, they contacted me a few days after they sent me a letter about the MH vs DWP case.