Thread: strange pip letter

strange pip letter

my pip appeal is going to a tribunal but i got a letter from pip saying we have the information we need to decide if we can award you pip. i phoned to see what info they had as i have not heard anything from the tribunal. And i was told by the pip that they had new evidence regarding my claim. i asked what it was but they refused to tell me.

You are not the first this week to get one of these letters whilst appealing a PIP decision to the tribunal.

Just why they have started doing this is a bit of a mystery, but the DWP always have moved in mysterious ways.
    (It may be a new initiative, or it may just be a mistake, maybe an update error to their internal 'handling appeals' guidance is telling them to send them?)

See my reply here: https://www.youreable.com/forums/sho...at-is-going-on

I'l keep an eye out, if it's becoming common then no doubt it will crop up on rightsnet soon as people take these letters to their advisors.
    I don't know everything. - But I'm good at searching for, and finding, stuff.

Migration from ESA to Universal Credit- Click here for information.