Thread: Not confident about home assessment outcome.......

Not confident about home assessment outcome.......

Well, he's been and gone. The whole thing lasted about an hour.
    No physical exam as he didn't want to cause me more pain..... Good or bad

an hour is a bit lengthy, but usually a examination cut short is an indication that they consider you to meet the criteria. If it was cut short at say 5 minutes I would be much more confident, so sorry in that.

Quote Originally Posted by worried33 View Post
    an hour is a bit lengthy, but usually a examination cut short is an indication that they consider you to meet the criteria. If it was cut short at say 5 minutes I would be much more confident, so sorry in that.
    So I can assume that I won't get it then.....

No, I think the fact it was cut short is a good thing, just I am not at 100% confidence rating.

I think its more likely than not you will get a recommendation for ESA. But it might be WRAG, and I am at only 60-70% confidence, vs 99% SG if it was 5 minutes.

A long WCA doesnt mean definite FFW. It just means they didnt find a clear reason to immediately end the assessment. e.g. if they find you on regulation 35, thats usually after a full WCA process.
    Last edited by worried33; 10-24-2019 at 01:09 PM.

Just to clarify is this for ESA or PIP?

Sorry.... Have I posted in the wrong place!?. It was for pip

no idea, I dont really hear much of pip assessments been significantly shortened.

What you can do is request a copy of the report, most of the time a DM will follow the recommendation of the HCP, so you can get an idea of the decision from that.

If its not a favourable report, this also gives you time to prepare your response for MR so it can be submitted right away when decision is made.