Thread: Survey about Writing

Survey about Writing

According to a survey in america there are 70% students that do not do their homework by their own instead they hire professional essay writing services providers to do their homework and they can achieve higher grades in their class what is your opinion on it.

Yes, that survey is damn correct and I would like to know who have done this in amercia but here in UK the situtation is same where nobody have the time to do the essay writing thing and hire peoples from uk essay writing service which is an affordable and very professionals expert in this field,
    I got a chance to try them for my own content which is now on live website and grammar error free also did a amazing work where it needs to be.

Similar Threads

1. Help with Survey :) Would/do you use a Health App on your phone? (5 min survey)
    By jl45673 in forum Surveys, research requests and TV programmes
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-01-2017, 03:19 PM
  2. Writing to ESA to inform them of changes?
    By Timalton in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-12-2017, 06:42 AM
  3. already writing mr without decision on pip
    By Tinkletinytonk in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-16-2016, 10:13 AM
  4. Writing Letters To DWP??
    By Suze in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-12-2014, 02:03 PM
  5. Still nothing in writing?
    By KAREN SV in forum Benefits - help & advice on disability benefits, incapacity benefits, ESA and DLA
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-26-2014, 11:40 PM