Thread: Worrying (ESA)

Unhappy Worrying (ESA)

The worrying has already started

I've been in the Support Group due to mental health reasons since July 2018 and was told I won't have any reassessments before June 21st 2020. Well now that date is drawing closer the anxiety is slowly working its way back in. Its been so nice not having to worry since last summer too

If I'm not reassessed until the end of June 2020/July time, can I expect to receive the dreaded brown envelope around April time? Or will they just spring it on me a couple of weeks before I'm due to be reassessed and demand I turn up.

How likely is it they'll accept the ESA50 and keep me in the SG without me having to see anybody? Not very likely I assume?

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks everyone.

In my experience its usually 2-3 months before.

There is a chance you will get deffered as that seems to still be happening for some people, I dont know the criteria for deferrals sorry.

If you are deffered they wont inform you, you simply dont get referred and as such no ESA50/UC50 form arrives, and your assessment date is pushed back a couple of years.